Sunday, February 12, 2006

If you are ever in Manhattan...

If you are ever in Manhattan and want an authentic "New York slice", I highly recommend Sbarro. I happened to stumble upon this pizza joint over the weekend while visiting friends and conducting some business.


Unbelievable pizza! Unbe-f'ing-lievable! Words do not exist that can accurately and fairly convey the experience.

Sbarro is by far one of my best New York finds! I asked the owner if he would ever consider opening a location in Cincinnati and he dismissed me with that unmistakable New York blend of enraged impatience. A great Manhattan moment...

Dolf's Grade: A+

3 comments:

phil said...

"conducting some business"

This is what gives it away that you're being sarcastic.

funky rooster said...

Why go to Manhatten? There is a Sbarro in the Kenwood Towne Center food court.

Anonymous said...

Someone has been watching too many episodes of "The Office"! Funny! I clicked on the Sbarro pic.