Monday, February 27, 2006

The Office To Air 6 New Episodes

Between now and May 11th, NBC will be giving us 6 new episodes of The Office.

Also, Greg Daniels, the creator of the American version of the show, is lobbying NBC executives to grant him a supersized episode for The Office's second season finale.

"So I would like to now address Jeff Zucker through the Chicago newspapers and say, `Please give us extra time.'"


After several weeks of Olympic hell, The Office returns this Thursday with a new episode titled, "Dwight's Speech".

Be sure to read the February issue of the Dunder Mifflin newsletter. If you missed it, you can still catch the December issue as well. Sign up to receive monthly updates straight from Dunder Mifflin.

1 comment:

Lone Ranger said...

My mom taught me never to make faces or my face would freeze that way. I'm afraid if I watch another episode of The Office, my face will be forever frozen in an expression of puzzlement.