Wednesday, March 15, 2006

American Idol Prediction

Although Kelly "Aw shucks" Pickler and Kevin "Miles from Murphy Brown" Covais were utterly terrible last night, I think Melissa McGhee will be going home tonight. Although she is only 21 years old, she just reminds me of a thirty-something soccer mom with a minivan and three kids, not an American Idol!

I am growing increasingly tired of Kelly Pickler trying to "Aw shucks" and "Gee whiz" her way through the competition. I wouldn't be suprised to see her gone soon.

Sometimes I think I could go to Kenwood Towne Center (a mall in Cincinnati) on any given weekend and find a better group of singers than half of the contestants on Idol.

P.S. I have nothing against thirty-something soccer moms. I just don't think that they should be in an American Idol competition.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I have to agree, unfortunately, because I thought she was good... Chicken Little is so horrible -- its such a shame ALL of the judges don't just flat out say "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!! GET OUT"

michael j basler said...

i would have thought that kelly pickler would be just your "type" - a cute little, innocent-looking blonde. i guess your tastes have changed. and judging from your scathing review of kevin, methinks the dolf doth protest too much!

Beth said...

Yes, "Michael" Dolf's tastes have change to a
Beautiful, not so innocent looking brunette!!