Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol Predictions




No this is not a post about some horrible new remake of The Brady Bunch. It's The Dolf Zone's American Idol predictions for tonight, March 9th: [Drum roll please...] Will Makar, Kevin Covais, Melissa McGhee and Kinnik Sky... You are all going home. Sorry... Thanks for playing.

So guys if you are reading this right now (and I am certain you are), go ahead and pack your suitcases. Trust me, you guys are going bye-bye! If any of you are still standing at the end of the night, then I know nothing about music and nothing about TV!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey! I was searching Kinnik's name on Technorati, and came across your post.

Funny thing is, I just blogged almost the same thoughts as yours about 5 minutes ago.

We'll see if we were right...

See ya!

mike basler said...

i think gideon will go, and i *hope* melissa will stay because i like her clothing choices.

The Moose said...

I hate to say that I told you so, but...I told you so. Never underestimate the "granny vote" from across America. Kevin Covais will be around for a while.

The Moose

Anonymous said...

Yep, that granny vote is strong...I knew Chicken Little would be around for a while...surprised about Ayla, though...And, Gideon!