Friday, March 03, 2006

The American Idol Twins Photo Shoot

It's a slow news day at The Dolf Zone, so I thought I would just throw this fluff piece out for those who haven't seen it yet.

Here is the link to the Maxim photo shoot featuring American Idol contestant Becky O'Donahue and her twin sister, Jessie. (Once on the page, select "Jesse and Becca's Maxim Online photo shoot" to see all 16 dope-alicious pics.) Don't worry, its PG-13 rated not an R. The Dolf Zone is a class operation...

If you are now looking forward to watching her perform on the show, you are out of luck. Becky was voted off the show on February 23rd. I was so furious at her unjustly departure, I almost threatened to boycott the show. After realizing the world is a violent cesspool of scum, murder and villainy, I have come to the conclusion that many people have it far worse than Becky. Therefore, I have resumed watching American Idol. Good luck Becky, I know you'll make it someday...

See all Top 24 American Idol contestants

See you Monday!

1 comment:

mike basler (of "mike basler tennis" fame) said...

you should be focusing on katherine mcphee and kelly pickler. they're much more appealing than the skank twins.