Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Family Guy's Peter Griffin Does Top Ten on Letterman

Two great tastes that go great together. Watching David Letterman in his early days, back when Chris Elliot wrote for the show, helped develop my whacky sense of humor. Does anyone remember the Easter Bunny hanging out with the conquistadors who were spray painting broccoli silver?

And anyone who knows me today, knows that Family Guy is one of my favorite TV shows.

So I was glad to see that the two shows had come together. At least for a brief moment, a full circle of my comedic influences was complete. Did I just say that? God that sounded pretentious! But it's true so I'm keeping it!


P.S. The legs belong to Gwen Stefani.

2 comments:

mike basler said...

You used a lesser--some would say incorrect--spelling for the word "wacky." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Dolf said...

Luckily, the good people of Merriam-Webster are not among the "some" who would say my spelling is incorrect.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/whacky

Mr. Basler, I ask you to please go back to pumping gas and mopping floors and leave me and my legion of readers alone!