Friday, March 24, 2006

"Stupid Video Day" at The Dolf Zone

Friday is "Stupid Video Day" at The Dolf Zone... Today I am featuring everyone's favorite no-talent - Kevin Federline.

Of course everyone knows that he is married to Britney Spears, but did you also know that he is an accomplished rapper and musician? I bet not...

Watch Kevin Federline jamming to his hit single "PopoZao" (2:42)

Equally funny is James "Pillowcase Full of Batteries" Lipton of Inside the Actors Studio giving his own rendition of the Federline classic on Conan O'Brien.










Watch James Lipton sing "PopoZao" on Conan (3:14)

If you are interested in finding out more information about Kevin Federline, please visit the following sites:

Kevin Federline's Official Web Site!
Sign up for the Kevin Federline Newsletter!
Tell a Friend About Kevin's Site! (Be sure to "Select your style!")

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Kevin is sexy.

Dolf said...

I didn't say that he wasn't... I'd love to read your review of his album if/when it comes out.

Anonymous said...

As a graduate of the Actors Studio, I always enjoy seeing James Lipton do silly things on TV. Thanks for the link.

Dolf said...

James was also great in Arrested Development as the Warden in the episode titled "Prison Break-In". I loved the "pillowcase full of batteries" bit. I was repeatedly quoting it for two solid weeks! Of course, most of my friends didn't know what the hell I was talking about.