Monday, April 17, 2006

MTV2, the New Comedy Central?

The Andy Milonakis Show I have put two new shows on Dolf Alert, joining the recently added The Loop.

Wonder Showzen and The Andy Milonakis Show, both on MTV2, had me dying last Friday night. I am not sure which show I like better, but both were able to get me to laugh multiple times which is no easy feat!

These shows share a highly offensive, mean spirited and nasty brand of humor. This is the kind of stuff I love, as long as its done properly and tastefully.

The Andy Milonakis Show airs on Fridays at 9:00pm on MTV2, followed by Wonder Showzen at 9:30pm. This is one of the best comedy one-two punches out there. Give them both a shot.

If you don't have MTV2, many of the episodes and bits are available on MTV2's web site. Check them out at www.mtv2.com

3 comments:

mike basler said...

from the "well, duh" file:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Pediatrics/Parenting/tb/3098

i'm gonna have to use your site as a way to contact you until i learn what's up with your email.

fuck you.

p.s. i found myself wondering what ever happened to sharon kane the other day. so, what happened?

ulounge said...

Wonder Showzen is a great show. I have been a believer from the begining. Check out the Wonder Showzen fan site people love this show. The new season is going strong and I think people who missed the first one are getting the DVD to catch up.

Dolf said...

Ulounge, thanks for the link. I will check it out soon. I loved the "Lil Dead Pope" bit! It doesn't get much funnier (and psychotic) than that.