Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nacho Libre No Es Bueno

As many of you know, I am one of the biggest "JB" fans in the world. That's why it pains me to pan his latest flick. Nacho Libre is definitely not "Jables'" best work. Any episode of Tenacious D is funnier than Libre. Maybe it was the goofy accent... There were definitely some funny moments in Nacho Libre, but this is no High Fidelity. Hopefully "J-Black" can redeem himself with the highly anticipated Tenacious D movie coming out later this year. Check out "The D's" upcoming movie at the Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny official web site!

2 comments:

socarissa said...

I love jack Black and I think that is why I loved the movie. I am sick. I am so excited for the d movie coming soon!

Dolf said...

I dig him too, fair lady... However, I just wasn't diggin' the Nachos... As I said, any episode of Tenacious D is better than this movie.

I have very high expectations for the Tenacious D movie. I just hope it lives up to the TV series.

I expect nothing short of brilliance from JB!