Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Breaking News! Carmen Electra & Dave Navarro Split!

Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro are no more. In breaking and shocking news, Carmen Electra's publicist said that Electra and Navarro are "amicably separating."

In other (and lesser) news there was a major earthquake and tsunami somewhere overseas and I think Israel is still firing missiles at some country (or group?) in the Middle East region.

The Dolf Zone will continue to monitor the tragic events surrounding the Electra/Navarro split and will report any further developments as they break.

6 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I'm shocked, bewildered, sorrow-ladened. Truly, a devestating loss for mankind.

Oh, well. I jump at any opportunity to wear black and drown my sorrows in a tub of Ben and Jerry's.

Excuse me, I have to have a moment to collect my thoughts, pull myself together and find a spoon...

Johannes Sebastian Basler said...

i love how when i click on the thumbnail of the woman on the horse, an exact duplicate of the picture, at the same exact size, appears. way to go, dolf! way to let me see more detail!

Dolf said...

I did that purposely to infuriate you and it obviously worked...

Go knock yourself out...

Dolf said...

There's a 1024X768 jpg of your horsey picture in those search results. Among other very compelling photos...

Dolf said...

"I'm shocked, bewildered, sorrow-ladened."

Why are you sad? I thought all the girlies would be happy knowing that Dave is on the market again! I know my wife is holding out hope...

william jefferson basler said...

no thanks. i actually think carmen electra is kinda gross.