Saturday, September 02, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

Although Little Miss Sunshine was not quite as dark as I had hoped, it is still a very solid comedy. The cast is great, especially Greg Kinnear. It's probably the best work he has ever done. Steve Carell does a nice job as a gay, suicidal, Proust expert. Don't expect Michael from The Office, Carell creates a unique, if somewhat somber, character.

I have seen two movies this weekend and they have both been great. What the hell is going on? I hope this is indicative of things to come.

Visit the official movie site!

Dolf's Grade: B+

1 comment:

dusty said...

I saw this over the weekend too and thought it was pretty decent.

My favorite part: When the girls in the beauty pageant gazed ever-so-tenderly into the eyes of the frightening host who was singing 'America.'