Thursday, October 26, 2006

Scrubs Set to Return on November 30th

It looks like someone at NBC is reading the Dolf Zone! See my suggestion from April! NBC released the following press release yesterday. I've always known that I could be a program director...
NBC RE-MAKES TWO-HOUR COMEDY BLOCK ON THURSDAYS WITH RETURN OF 'SCRUBS' AND MOVE OF '30 ROCK' TO JOIN 'MY NAME IS EARL' AND 'THE OFFICE' BEGINNING NOVEMBER 30.

Beginning November 30, NBC's Thursday-night lineup will be "My Name Is Earl" (8-8:30 p.m. ET); "The Office" (8:30-9 p.m. ET); "Scrubs" (9-9:30 p.m. ET); and "30 Rock" (9:30-10 p.m. ET). "ER" will continue at 10-11 p.m. (ET).

My suggestion from April...
And to NBC, I ask, why don't you give Scrubs a shot on Thursday? Move My Name is Earl to 8:00pm, put a promising pilot in at 8:30pm, move The Office to the Seinfeld/Cheers slot at 9:00pm and put Scrubs in at 9:30pm. This would be a killer comedy lineup. I also think Scrubs would be a perfect lead-in to ER. You would have the high dollar doctor demo all wrapped up!

2 comments:

MattyP said...

Have you been watching 30 Rock? It's my favorite new comedy this season. But I'm biased because I used to work with this guy:
http://www.nbc.com/30_Rock/bios/jack.shtml

Dolf said...

i have not watched it. I don't even know when it's on! However, I am sure I will include it in my Thursday taping block once it moves over. You have picked one winner for me (Heroes), let's see if you can go 2 for 2!