Saturday, November 04, 2006

Republican Candidates Pathetic?

I am so sick of hearing about gay marriage from Republican candidates like Jean Schmidt that I'm ready to puke. How pathetic is it that Republicans keep rolling this diversionary issue out every election cycle? You are all pathetic! And from recent news stories, you're a bunch of hypocrites to boot.

If you pick your representatives based on their stance on gay marriage, you are a moron!

For the record, I am an independent. Or possibly a "South Park Republican"...

11/5 - Update: After hearing Jean Schmidt's ridiculous ad 100 more times since this post, I have decided to vote for her opponent based on solely on spite... Schmidt, you are not going to insult me with your stupid ads. You lost my vote. Why don't you and your counterparts address REAL issues? Like wasting $10,000 a minute of taxpayer's money for a ridiculous war that has killed nearly 3000 husbands, wives, sons and daughters? A war that has no end in sight! And all you have to talk about is gay marriage??? Pathetic...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I couldn't agree with you more!

wtf??? said...

dolf-

Do not assume that I am a man. Perhaps I have a drug addled brain. You did not used to think so, though...

wtf???

Dolf said...

wtf??? Man, you are going waaaaay back into the DZ archives! I hope future generations can learn from my wisdom. Hopefully this blog will be kept by Google well into the next millenium.

Hmmmm... I guess it would be arrogant for me to assume that my appeal would not include women as well. My bad!