Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Louis C.K. Stand-up Special!

Louis C.K. is one of my favorite comedians. Thus, I am greatly looking forward to his stand-up special this Saturday at 10:00pm on HBO! So basically what I am saying is, "WATCH IT!"


From HBO...
The Emmy-winning comedian/writer in his third solo stand-up special on HBO. Taped before a live audience at the Henry Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles, the veteran comedian covers a range of everyday subjects in this exclusive special, including marriage and sex, the pros and cons of weight gain, taking bumper stickers personally and lying to your spouse when it premieres

From the Dolf Zone in July...
While I am on the topic of comedians, do yourself a favor and check out Louie C.K.'s performance on HBO's One Night Stand. C.K.'s 30 minute set had me laughing from beginning to end. Please note, if you are not married and do not have kids, some of his bits might be lost on you. But don't worry... There is plenty of solid material.

C.K. also currently stars in HBO's Lucky Louie, which has been one of my favorite shows this summer. Lucky Louie airs on Sundays at 10:30pm.

No comments: