Thursday, April 26, 2007

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I hope this is not true! Perhaps this is just one of "Jack's" negotiating tactics as he jockeys for a pay hike. As much as I like the other characters, 30 Rock is dead without him...

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor
Alec Baldwin, embarrassed by a ranting phone message to his daughter that surfaced on the Internet, has asked to be freed from his TV show to spend more time with family, a person close to the situation said on Wednesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

Baldwin, 49, who stars as a venal, egocentric television executive on NBC's popular comedy "30 Rock," revealed his request for early release while taping a guest appearance for Friday on ABC's daytime talk show "The View." More...

4 comments:

GW said...

excellent! (see my earlier post) I am now free to begin watching!

Kim Basleringer said...

Dolf, you are a rude, thoughtless little pig.

Dolf said...

GW, I am sure you don't like him because he is a hard core liberal and always running his mouth about political issues.

However, the majority of Hollywood and the entertainment industry are liberals. You wouldn't be able to watch or listen to anything!

Don't mix entertainment and politics.

Thanks Basler! I thought you were dead...

Wrecking Machine said...

Something Jack Black AND American Idol, and you're not on it? You're slipping, Dolf. And don't give me that "I have to work" excuse, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lXNWQsVsh4