Friday, June 29, 2007

iPhone Riots Being Reported

I knew this kind of thing was going to happen today with the launch of Apple's iPhone. People are just animals! This is the scene at the Apple Store in Kenwood Townecenter Mall located in Cincinnati, OH near my office.

It is unbelievable that in this day and age, a tragedy of this magnitude could erupt over a little phone/iPod/PDA combo. However, I must begrudgingly admit that I would probably murder a random hobo for a free iPhone with service. Seriously...

I will try to provide more updates and video throughout the day. May God have mercy on our souls...

1 comment:

GW said...

pretty funny, had me fooled there for a minute...

Anyone getting one? I think it's too much cashola to drop on a brand new product. You gotta figure they'll be some issues (like the battery life in early iPod's). Maybe in a year or two, the price will be down, and the product will be better.