Saturday, August 11, 2007

For Max...

The "loud" version. An electric, bootleg of "The Man Who Sold The World". Max's favorite song right now.



The version from Unplugged. The "slow one". Max's second favorite.



Max's All-Time Favorite Songs
1. We Will Rock You - Queen
2. Song of Exultant Joy (aka Kyle Quit The Band) - Tenacious D*
3. God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash
4. The Man Who Sold The World (Bootleg) - Nirvana
5. Bicycle Race - Queen
6. In A Big Country - Big Country
7. The Road - Tenacious D*
8. Big Time - Peter Gabriel
9. Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
10. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

Some Others / Bubbling Under
* Cemetry Gates - The Smiths
* The Caterpillar - The Cure
* End of the World as We Know It - R.E.M.
* Superman - R.E.M.
* Under Pressure - Queen w/ David Bowie
* Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel
* Piano Man - Billy Joel
* Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles

* All Tenacious D songs are censored on the fly by me!

3 comments:

GW said...

D,

Just curious, did you see The Simpsons movie yet? It's listed as one of your fav TV shows - and supplies about 1/3 of your quotes. I'm hoping to see it this weekend.

G

Dolf said...

Not yet. I know... I am a horrible fan. I hope to see it within the next week or two. Let me know what you think. If it's insightful enough, maybe I will post it.

GW said...

"If it's insightful enough"?

Based on some of the posts you let through on here, I'm confident I'll make it past your rigorous filter.