Friday, November 16, 2007

Sissyfication of America Part IV



"Merry Christmas!" Oops, sorry, I meant to say "Happy Holidays!"

"Ho, Ho, Ho!" Damn! Sorry, please forgive me. I should have said "Ha, Ha, Ha!"

I know this story is from Australia, but it's only a matter of time before we get something like this in the United States. The entire world is becoming a bunch of politically correct pansies! In fact, I am actually shocked that this story is coming out of Australia and not from here!
Santas warned 'ho ho ho' offensive to women

SYDNEY (AFP) - Santas in Australia's largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas's traditional "ho ho ho" greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday.

Sydney's Santa Clauses have instead been instructed to say "ha ha ha" instead, the Daily Telegraph reported. Read more...

2 comments:

Ice-T Basler said...

I think Santa should say, "Whore Whore Whore!"

Wrecking Machine said...

Here's more for you:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/magazine/18wwln-medium-t.html?_r=1&ref=magazine&oref=slogin