Friday, January 25, 2008

Wireless USB or Bluetooth Keyboard for Wii

If anyone out there in Dolf Zone land has successfully implemented a cool, wireless keyboard for their Nintendo Wii, please let me know about it. (It must have an operating range of at least 10 feet.)

I want a keyboard because I really like Wii's Internet Channel. There is nothing like browsing the Web on a 60" screen. Even if it is only in 480p.

Some dude on the Internet says he has the Logitech Cordless Desktop S510 working. But he has no details on range. However, it looks awesome. Very thin...very sleek... Much like myself...


2 comments:

Jamison said...

Any updates here? I am in your situation

Anonymous said...

My Belkin Bluetooth keyboard worked straight off with a D-link dongle no pairing needed. Does anyone know how to disable the opera keyboard??