Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hillary4U&Me

I don't want the Dolf Zone to get off track and start covering things as pointless and trivial as politics, but I stumbled across this unbelievably awesome music video titled "Hillary4U&Me" in support of Hillary Clinton's presidential bid. As an apathetic independent, I must say that this video has gotten me excited about politics once again. "Hillary4U&Me" features some amazingly phresh dancing, an infinitely catchy chorus, and some disturbing (yet poignant) imagery. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

6 comments:

GuessWho? said...

Wow... I want the 2 minutes and 36 seconds of my life back that I spent watching that trash.

Quoting Comic Book Guy "Worst Video Ever!"

Seriously, Dolf. If you are a Hillary supporter, there are clinics that you can check yourself into that treat this condition.

Dolf said...

guesswho?

I will leave it up to you (and the other myriad readers of the DZ) to determine for yourself whether or not my article is serious or dripping in gooey sarcasm.

Also, I have no idea who you are! If I actually know you, how about at least providing your initials or an inside clue as to your identity!

THe writing style seems similar to guh-bard or the machine. But I don't know for sure.

Greg Gutler Basler said...

Did you learn about this video from Red Eye? Have you watched it yet? I really think you'd like it.

Dolf said...

Basler, you will find the answer to your question TOMORROW! g'day, D

bill-a-buster basler said...

Ah, I see you added Red Eye to your list of TV favorites. I knew you'd like it! It has smart conversation with gross and perverted humor, and there's always a hot chick among the guests. You, sir, are worse than Hitler!

Dolf said...

bill-a-buster, I just added a "Season Pass" for Red Eye last night. In my warped TV-centric world that's like "going steady"... A huge step in the relationship...