Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dolf Zone Viewer Mail

Dear Dolf,

Hey, I noticed that you're a big fan of Biggest Loser. Cindy and I are totally hooked on it. I've never seen you post on it, your thoughts on the winner? I was hoping Brittany or Bernie would win. Anyone but crybaby Mark. That guy has turned into more of a wuss than Kelly, if that's possible.

Love,
GW

------------------------------

Thanks GW. I think it's pretty obvious that it's a two horse race between Dan and Roger. I would have to give the edge to Roger based on his higher initial weight of 370lbs (vs 310lbs for Dan.)

2 comments:

GW said...

I don't remember the "Love" salutation.

Dolf said...

All submissions to The Dolf Zone become property of The Dolf Zone. And since it is my property, I can jazz it up at my discretion. You have *NO* legal recourse in this matter. Good day!