Thursday, March 13, 2008

Strike Two!

From Reuters....
The final epilogue to the tumultuous writers strike has been written, but Hollywood is bracing for a possible - a sequel to the costly walkout — this one starring film and television actors. While the TV industry has rushed to bring derailed shows back on the air since screenwriters returned to work three weeks ago, the threat of renewed labour unrest by actors in the months ahead has put movie studios in a tenuous situation. Full article.

I actually don't care any longer. The first ridiculous strike has proven that I can survive on videogames, DVDs, and reality shows for an indefinite amount of time!

3 comments:

Wrecking Machine said...

Guitar Hero can solve all your media woes.

Dolf said...

I have almost finished the campaign on Halo 3. I am on level 8 (out of 9). I have yet to play it online. I usually wait until I finish the campaign...

Just picked up Bioshock for $19.99 at FYE.

Guitar Hero is on my radar. It might time out as a present for my *40*th birthday... If you want, you can have first dibs on buying it for me. Let me know to proceed.

Wrecking Machine said...

Yeah, I don't buy birthday presents for my wife; I'm certainly not buying one for you.