Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sorry, Dolf Zone Fans!

It looks like my ISP, Fuse/Zoomtown, has been erroneously blocking all of the comment notifications sent from Blogger via email... Thus, I didn't know when comments were being posted and couldn't let them through. I promise I wasn't ignoring you. ;)

There appears to be no way for someone using Fuse/Zoomtown to monitor filtered email. In other words, the user can't see which email messages have been incorrectly identified as SPAM. This is unacceptable in my book. I can't believe Road Runner hasn't latched on to this little tidbit of information and launched another negative ad blitz!

With the exception of one consistently unfunny and anonymous moron, all of your posts should be up over the next couple days.

Thanks to Rafael Basler and GW for letting me know.

1 comment:

LDS said...

I wondered what was up!