Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Dolf Album / Debut Single / Share Your Needle



Here it is... The first single from "theDOLFalbum" aka "Unplugged in Cincinnati" aka "Dolf Unplugged".

I will release the rest of my recordings (25 in all) over the coming days, weeks, and months ahead. If you like it, that's great! If you don't, remember how much you paid... For what it's worth, sources close to the Dolf Zone reveal that "Share Your Needle" is Brody Jenner's favorite song of 2009!

Download "Share Your Needle" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.

"Share Your Needle"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

We don’t need to use a rubber today
Cause all of my friends say you’re ok
I’ve only been with the high-class
Roll over girl gonna fill your glass

*I’m so high that I think I’m dancing on mars
I’m so drunk I feel just like a human Weeble
Brother can you share your needle
Share your needle

I think I’ll have better luck if I like boys and girls
I’ll hang out in a bathroom waiting for you to make my world
Oh, you have more fun when your gate door swings both ways
I’ll do Jenny tomorrow and Tommy on Saturday

*Chorus

Gimme those keys I’ve only had six or seven
And I’ll take you on a road trip straight to heaven
Oh, I missed a lot of school so I can’t read those signs
I may be dumb but God I had me a good time

*Chorus

5 comments:

Simon Basler said...

Dolf, You are what this competition is all about... Brilliant... You are through to the next round.

Anonymous said...

Dolf...isn't this the classic love ballad that caused all the girls to swoon back in the day? I think it was the 'filling the glass' part...fun to hear your stuff!

MattyP said...

Not bad, but your mix is a bit on the trebly side. What are you using for your recording/mixing/mastering?

Dolf said...

Yes it is "Anonymous"... BTW... Feel free to put your initials or first name since there is no way for me or anyone else to know who you are! ;)

Dolf said...

MP, I have Adobe Audition 3.0. However, if I waited until I optimized all of the songs it would be another year before I released anything.

I'll see if there are any quick fixes I can run future releases through.

Any suggestions would be appreciated on what "levels" and other crap to adjust...