Friday, February 06, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 2 / Like A Mother

"Like A Mother" is track 2 from The Dolf Album. I know it sounds lewd and lascivious but it's actually a love song...

Download "Like A Mother" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.

"Like A Mother"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

I met you girl when the lights went out
Lights came on lights went back out
I knew you’d tear my life apart
And I knew it was over from the start

*I love it when you funk me baby
And I love it when you sunk me baby
But I love you like my mother when we're through

Love just how you use me
And I love it when you lose me
But I love you like my mother when we're through

I met you girl in a Memphis town
Memphis girls don't mess around
I knew you’d tear my heart apart
And I knew it was over from the start

*repeat

*repeat 1st verse

*repeat

*outro- I love you like my mother when we're…(3x)

No comments: