Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 4 / Always Nothing

"Always Nothing" is track 4 from The Dolf Album. A nice little crazy psycho love song... A little "screamy" but I still think it's good. If I ever recorded it in the studio I would temper it slightly.

Download "Always Nothing" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.
"Always Nothing"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

How come I’m always nothing?
How come I’m always nothing?

I want to be your something
Somehow I’m always nothing
I want to be your… everything

How come he’s always something?
How come I’m always nothing?
How come I’m always nothing to you?

*musical chorus/no words

How come I’m always nothing?
How come I’m always nothing?
How come I’m always nothing baby, baby?

How come I’m always nothing?
How come I’m always nothing?
How come I’m always nothing baby?

How come he’s always in your eyes?
How come he’s always in your eyes?

*musical chorus

Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

How come I’m always nothing? How come he’s always something. How come I’m always nothing baby (2x)

How come I’m always nothing? How come he’s always something. How come I’m always nothing…to you.

No comments: