Friday, February 13, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 6 / I've Got A Problem

"I've Got A Problem" is track 6 from The Dolf Album. In contrast to track 5 ("When I Think About You"), this song is probably my most complex. It's pretty difficult to play and sing and the same time. Especially for me!

Download "I've Got A Problem". (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.

"I’ve Got a Problem"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

*I’ve got a problem it’s getting bigger
I’ve got a problem with you
I’ve got a problem it’s getting bigger
I’ve got a problem with you.

And it’s getting worse just every day
And it’s getting worse in every way
I’ve got a problem it’s getting bigger
I’ve got a problem with you

*chorus

And I need it more just everyday
And I need you more in every way


*chorus

And it kills me more just everyday
And you kill me more in every way

When will I find myself again, when will I be myself again, when will I find myself again, when will I be myself again.

No comments: