Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 7 / Everyone & Everything



"Everyone & Everything" is track 7 from The Dolf Album. Although the lyrics are on the dark side, people seem to like it quite a bit.

My songs tend to fall into five categories:

1. Filthy
2. Funny
3. Sappy (yet Psycho) Love Songs
4. Social Commentary
5. Existentialism 101

"Everyone & Everything" definitely falls into category 3.

Download "Everyone & Everything" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.

"Everyone and Everything"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009
dmuccillo@gmail.com
http://dolfzone.blogspot.com/

I don’t think I’m waking up today
Cause I know I’ll die when you say those words you’ll say
Thoughts of you rewind and play and play
I don’t think I’m waking up today

*The clock is eating hours up
I lay around and I dream too much
Cause you’re everyone and everything to me

I don’t think I’m going out again
Cause it makes me sick to see you with him
A loss of something that can’t be replaced
I don’t think I’m going out today

*I never wanted anything this much
If I can’t have you I’ll return to dust
Cause you’re everyone and everything to me

If I can’t have you no one will
I’m sittin’ swallowing all these bitter pills
If I can’t have you before too long
It just might all be over before this song that’s not too long…

You're everyone and everything to me

2 comments:

GG Allin said...

This song is really good! More please!

Dolf said...

Thanks GG... Glad you were able to raise yourself from the dead to listen to my song. Feel free to cover it!