Friday, February 20, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 8 / High School Girl

"High School Girl" is track 8 from The Dolf Album. This is definitely a category 2 song with a smidgen of category 1... This song is probably my most catchy. I love the melody. I think it sounds like a 50's/early 60's song. I can picture Buddy Holly or Frankie Valley singing this 50 years ago. Although they most likely would have been arrested... This is the one that people say gets stuck in their heads most often.

Download "High School Girl" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.
"High School Girl"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

Well I met her in a shopping mall
Long blond hair, she was kind of tall
And I thought she must’ve been 19
I never knew she’d be my high school dream.

*No one can take you away
I really don’t care what the law might say
You’re the best thing in this f#cking rotten world
Forever I will love you high school girl.

Well she’s just old enough to drive
But she keeps me alive
It doesn’t matter that I’m 25
I’m gonna love her till the day I die

*No one can take you away
I really don’t care what the law might say
You’re the best thing in my rotten little world
Forever I will love you high school girl.

Well her daddy doesn’t know about me
And I know that he couldn’t see
That what we do is out of love
And I’ll never ever get enough of his little girl

*No one can take you away
I really don’t care what the law might say
You’re the best thing in this f#cking rotten world
Forever I will love you high school girl.

High high high school girl
High high my high school girl

No comments: