Friday, March 06, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 10 / I Don't Love You

"I Don't Love You" is track 10 from The Dolf Album. Another perfect weekend song!

My favorite line from this song... "I’ll be your knight for just one night / I’ll be the man bustin’ through the clouds /My back to the light"

Download "I Don't Love You" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.

"I Don’t Love You"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

I’ll tell you anything you want to hear
Anything drive it through your ear
Oh anything

I’ll be your knight for just one night
I’ll be the man bustin’ through the clouds
My back to the light
Yeah anyone, I’ll be anyone

*You know I really love you
And you know that I really care
But when tomorrow comes, I won’t be here

A Mercedes Benz and lots of friends
I’ll throw a party for you girl
That’ll never end
I’ll do anything

Producers and directors, picture takers
I know the son of god
Yeah everyone, I know everyone

*chorus

Oh we can be in love
Oh so great to be in love
Even if it’s just for one night
Even if it’s for one night
Even if it’s just for one night ah-----

*chorus

No comments: