Friday, March 13, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 11 / Loving Abuser

"Loving Abuser" is track 11 from The Dolf Album. Catchy but a bit on the dark side. Written about someone I met in Utah back in 1995... Definitely not inspired by current events... I couldn't even name a song by either of those two!

Download "Loving Abuser" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.

"Loving Abuser"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

He’ll hit you hard
And then there’s tears in his eyes
He’ll call you a whore
Then say “I’ll love you till the day I die”

*How can you love your loving abuser?
How can you be so dumb, my little lovely loser
How can you love your loving abuser?

I know you’d never want a guy like me
Cause nice guys finish lonely
And I guess that is me

*chorus

You try to leave him
But you always go back
Addicted to being degraded
By his precious attacks

*chorus

Love won’t hurt
Love won’t quit
Love won’t hit you before a kiss

Love won’t scream
Love won’t scar
Love don’t leave you at the bar

How can you love… your loving abuser?

No comments: