Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 15 / Never See You Again

"Never See You Again" is track 15 from The Dolf Album. It's one of the first songs that I wrote. Very simple... I love the main guitar riff. It sounds like two or three guitars playing simultaneously but it's just me. I would love to hear Michael Stipe sing this! Michael?

Download "Never See You Again" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics) For those that suck at the Internet, right click the link and chose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." depending upon which browser you use.

"Never See You Again"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

I’m sitting waiting, waiting for your call
Picture of you burns into the wall

*And I know ill never see you again
And I know I’ll never see you again

I wish I’d never seen your face
Cause you’re the one that cant be replaced

*And I know ill never see you again
And I know I’ll never see you again

You’re all I want, you’re all I can see
Do you ever think about me?

*And I know ill never see you again
And I know I’ll never see you again

No comments: