Friday, April 24, 2009

The Dolf Album / Track 18 / I Don't Care

In honor of Earth Day... My homage to apathy... "I Don't Care" is track 18 from The Dolf Album. This song has a few lines that I think are pretty good. My favorite being "People are dying every day / When I change the channel, they go away" Is the song about a drunk living in a trailer, pounding beers and watching TV? Or is it about you and me!?!?! No one will ever know! ;)

Download "I Don't Care" (Mp3 format with embedded album art and lyrics)

"I Don’t Care"
Words and Music by Dolf Muccillo
Copyright 2009

Sittin’ here wasted, and I don’t care
I've got my TV, and I got my chair
People are dying every day
When I change the channel, they go away

*I don’t care, I just don’t care

There’s filth in the river, but I don’t care
I’ve got my Bud Light, eight more to spare
Holes in the sky bigger everyday
When I change the channel, it’s ok

*chorus

Ain’t got a woman, but I don’t care
I’ve got 96 channels, all day I stare
Don’t need an angel from heaven above
When I find the right channel,
I’ll get some love (you know what I mean)

*chorus

Feel free, feel free, feel free to hate me

…cause I don’t care

No comments: