Monday, April 20, 2009

Transformers 2 Trailer

One of the unexpected treats of fatherhood is being introduced to all of the media creations that I would have otherwise ignored. In my case they are SpongeBob and the Transformers. I now have a far above average understanding of both worlds. In fact, when I ran across the trailer for the upcoming Transformers movie, I found myself scrambling to find the release date. This is one of the best sci-fi trailers I have seen in a long time. The special effects look amazing. This movie must have cost a fortune and I can't wait to see it!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is set for June 24th. I have a feeling that Max and I will be there on opening weekend.

Watch the trailer now!

2 comments:

Greg, Murray, Anthony, and Jeff Basler said...

Did Max ever get into the Wiggles?

Dolf said...

Not really... His big three are Transformers, SpongeBob, and Star Wars.