Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Unemployed, Dead, or Both!



2009... The year that we all might end up unemployed, dead, or if we are lucky, both!

As you contemplate your remaining time on this planet, please enjoy one of my favorite comedy bits of all time - "The Audition" from the brilliant Mr. Show with Bob & David. I have seen this routine probably 100 times and it kills me every time! [You might recognize David Cross from his Tobias Funke character (the Blue Man, The Analrapist) on Arrested Development.]

You can get the entire series on DVD. I highly recommend it! Buy Mr. Show: The Complete Collection at Amazon.




P.S. Rated R for language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Wilbur Basler said...

It's so odd how humor can vary so much from one person to another. You and I find a lot of the same things funny, and I think David Cross is genuinely hilarious in Arrested Development, but I didn't even crack a smile at this sketch. Of course, my fever and coughing make it hard for me to appreciate comedy at the moment. Oink.

Dolf said...

How about this one?

The Fairsley Difference...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP4yX2rkpBc

Dolf said...

Or this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCiTlMrMAhU