Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Child Prodigies / Haruka Kageyama

I loves me some child prodigies and this is a great one! A ten year old girl named Haruka Kageyama covers Steve Vai's "For the Love of God". She does a phenomenal job on the fast stuff but also on the slooooow and emotional bends and vibrato moves as well. I wonder if any of the big record labels have tried to sign her? Or lock her in to a development deal of some sort? I'll research it and get back to you. In the meantime, please check her out!

5 comments:

Dolf said...

P.S. The video is from late 2008 so she might be around 12 years old now.

Jos said...

she has another video title the nutcracker from tchaikovski ,wonderful playing on that too and che is twelve on that one

eric said...

she also does captain nemo by michael schenker group and and always with me always with you by satriani she is bad ass!

eric said...

she also does micheal schenker group captian nemo and always with me always with you by satriani she is a bad ass !

paulkcormier said...

go to her youtube site just fill in her name n enjoy for me she is the greatest ever !!!!http://www.youtube.com/user/s42517