Friday, July 17, 2015

SONY HDTV Disaster / SONY Now on Dolf Zone's Do Not Buy List

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... Just take a look at my Sony HDTV's amazingly awful picture courtesy of a defective Optical Block (the most expensive part of the TV) that was never properly fixed despite a class action lawsuit. What words come to mind? Horrible picture quality? Sony TV's suck? Sony's Green Haze? Why won't Sony fix this obviously defective and VERY green picture? 

A class action lawsuit forced Sony to replace the original Optical Blocks. (Note: They had to be FORCED to fix their own defective TV's) This was supposed to rectify the horrible color and hazing. But as these pictures clearly demonstrate, Sony didn't fix anything. I was hoping my set would last until 4K OLED's fell in price, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to deal with this awful color. 

Long ago, Sony was one of my favorite brands. After seeing how they treat their customers, and how they do not stand behind their products, I will never buy anything from Sony again. 

If you are thinking about a new TV, please stay away from any Sony product. Sony is on the Dolf Zone's "Do Not Buy" list. 


My Sony HDTV has a horrible green haze. Despite a class action lawsuit, they still haven't properly fixed the sets. 


No comments: